Outlook Exchange on iPhones
How do I set up Microsoft Exchange e-mail on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to enter anything in the Domain box. Enter the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to enter your full e-mail address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 7 if your iPhone finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually look up your Exchange ActiveSync server name. For instructions for how to determine your Exchange ActiveSync server name, see the Finding My Server Name section below.
- In the Server box, enter your server name, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.